ROI - Entire Home - ROI Branding
Instead of spending years developing office tools, systems and templates to use with your clients, you can turn to Return on Interiors® for Interior Designers, which does all that for you.
Once you purchase the system, you can use the worksheets over and over again for every client, freeing up your time and simplifying your business.
What is in the System?
Return on Interiors™ will include the following:
- Table of Contents - This will help you see where every sheet/template is located at a glance.
- Kitchen and Bathroom-Binder Cover and a General Cover and General Binder and Spine Printable - If you want to print all of the items out and place in a binder to keep at the office, give to a client or to take to the jobs site, these are cover sheets that you can personalize and slip in the cover. I use white binders with clear covers. The spine printable is for the binder spine.
- Kitchen and Bathroom - Taking an Inventory - Start by taking a good look at the current kitchen or bathroom. This worksheet will allow you to see that there are good things with the current space. You will also use this knowledge to determine what you want in the new kitchen or bathroom.
- Attic, Bar, Basement, Bathroom, Bedroom, Breakfast Room, Mother- in-Law/Casita, Kitchen, Laundry Room and Living Room Organizers - Each Organizer provides you with in-depth questions and tips for each space. The questions to help you and/or your client identify and define the details about the space such as, the sink, the faucet, the layout, the knobs and pulls and the lighting. The details will include ROI TIPS. These tips are to help you maximize you or your clients’ Return on Interiors!
- Budget Worksheets - Keep a spreadsheet you can add on to as you or your client determine your costs. If you make a change order- type the new cost in the worksheet so you can keep track of your budget!
- Building Team and Their Roles - This is a definition of the players on your remodel or home build team. You may not need all of them, but they are here for this projects- or future projects! The list includes, the contractor/ builder, interior designer, HOA, consultants and city planning.
- Home Team Contact Information - Detailed contact information in ONE location is essential. You will be able to put everyone you need in this PDF.
- Home Team Meeting Notes - Ever wonder who said what during a meeting? Who was supposed to follow up on something? When were you supposed to receive that information? This document will help eliminate potential communication gaps. Record meeting notes and calendar follow up/next step items.
- Selections - This is the location to record and store all of the appliance, cabinetry, flooring, plumbing, paint, tile, stone and misc. selections that you need to make during the job. Share the documents with the contractors and specialty trades so everyone is on the same page.
- Kitchen Storage Checklist - An extensive list of all items you may want to house in the kitchen.
- Quick Reference: Bar Seating and Table Height Guide - This guide will help you pair up the correct stool with the given countertop height.
- Quick Reference: Bed Sizes and Dimensions - A guide to help determine bedroom layouts and upholstery.
- Quick Reference: Cabinet Door Styles - I bring you the 5 most popular cabinet faces to look at. Choose the ones you like and bring the info to a cabinet maker- or to a Home Center to order cabinets.
- Quick Reference: Closet Heights - How high should you install the bar for short hanging items? Long hanging items? What if you are tall or short?
- Quick Reference: Countertop Options-Pros and Cons - With so many choices on the market, how do you start the process? I will name the materials as well as give you definitions and pros and cons for the materials.
- Quick Reference: Dining Table Seating - Do you ever wonder how many people a table will hold? What if the table is square or round? The guide will give you a table dimension and the number of chairs that can be used.
- Quick Reference: Drapery Styles - Pinch pleat, Grommet, Tab Top and Rod Pocket are all displayed in an easy fashion for you or your client to select from.
- Quick Reference: Faucet Profiles – A quick visual guide to faucet profiles.
- Quick Reference: Game Table Dimensions and Seating - Do you ever wonder how many people a game table will hold? What if the table is square, octagonal or round? The guide will give you a table dimension and the number of chairs that can be used.
- Quick Reference: Glossary of Stone and Tile Terms - A glossary of terms, definitions and pros and cons that help you refine decisions and educate you when talking with the trades.
- Quick Reference: Headboard Shapes - This sheet will be a visual guide for different headboard shapes. Circle what you like and give it to your upholsterer to fabricate.
- Quick Reference: How to Arrange Art - This visual demonstrates creative ways to hang art in different spaces.
- Quick Reference: How to Arrange Bedding - Simple visuals show different ways to style a bed. Identify which items to place on a bed including Euro Shams, Standard Shams, Budoir Shams, Sheets, Coverlets, Bedspreads and more!
- Quick Reference: How to Arrange Bed Pillows – This is a visual guide for different ways to arrange pillows on beds.
- Quick Reference: How to Arrange Sofa Pillows – This is a visual guide for different ways to arrange pillows on sofas.
- Quick Reference: Kitchen and Bar Sink Profiles – A visual guide to kitchen and bar sink profiles to help narrow selections.
- Quick Reference: Kitchen Layouts – A quick visual guide to laying out different kitchens with an emphasis on the work “triangle.” Best layouts for U-shaped, l-shaped, island, peninsula (or g-shaped) and galley kitchens.
- Quick Reference: Kitchen Lighting – What kind of lighting should you select? Halogen, incandescent, vapor proof, whiter light or bluer light? How high to set bathroom sconces? How far apart should sconces be set? These questions are all answered in the guide.
- Quick Reference: Knobs, Pulls, Glides and Hinges - So many to choose from, so little time! Here is a pros-cons list for you along with style specifications.
- Quick Reference: Lighting Options 1 and 2 - How do you select lighting in your kitchen, bathroom and living room? What types of lighting do you need?
- Quick Reference: Pool Room Dimension Guide – What size room do you need to play pool? It changes for the different size pool tables. Take the guessing out of the equation.
- Quick Reference: Selecting Bathroom and Kitchen Sinks - What are the differences? I will show you several different shapes and sizes.
- Quick Reference: Selecting Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets - What are the differences? I will show you several different styles.
- Quick Reference: Selecting Bathroom Lighting - Identifies the types of lighting that need layering in the bathroom
- Quick Reference: Selecting Bathroom Sinks - Get down to the basics with this guide to selecting sinks appropriate for the bathroom.
- Quick Reference: Selecting Cabinetry - Things to consider when selecting cabinetry. Do you have them custom made? Do you go to a home store? What kind of wood? What type of finish? What is a door overlay? These questions will be answered to guide your decisions!
- Quick Reference: Selecting Kitchen Faucets - Get down to the basics with this guide to selecting faucets appropriate for the kitchen. There are a world of options.
- Quick Reference: Selecting Kitchen Sinks - Get down to the basics with this guide to selecting sinks appropriate for the kitchen.
- Quick Reference: Slab Edge Details – Make slab edge selections for the kitchen, bathrooms, bars and BBQs with the aid of this guide which shows you different profiles and thicknesses.
- Quick Reference: Sofa Shapes – What shape should you design your sofa? This reference guide is a visual reference to define selections..
- Quick Reference: Tile Patterns - Once you select the tile, you need to be inspired to determine the best way to lay the tile. Images of different patterns for flooring, back splash, walls and countertops.
- Quick Reference: TV Sizes and Dimensions and View Distance - How big is a 42” TV? Measurements for TVs as well as the ideal viewing distance are provided.
- Quick Reference: Upholstery Arms - A quick visual which shows many different upholstery arms to guide you through upholstery options.
- Quick Reference: Valance and Cornice Styles - The guide will explain the difference between a valance and cornice with the visuals to guide selection decisions.
- Quick Reference: Window Treatments - This guide will give you a visual reference when choosing Roman shade styles.
- Quick Reference: Wine Bottle Guide – Are you trying to determine how many bottles a wine room or bar will hold? Did you know that different types of wine bottles had different shapes and sizes? This reference guide will help you make the best use of space.
Bonus Tips and Templates
- ROI Tips - All of the ROI (Return on Interiors™) Tips will be in one location. This will be a quick reference to give you the confidence you need.
- Due Diligence - You want to make sure you don’t spend too much in the wrong areas and you spend the right amount in others? Do your due diligence. The guide will provide questions.
- Hiring Professionals - Tips on hiring professionals to work with you on the project. Where to find the right professionals and questions to ask when hiring.
- Home/Community Contact Sheets - Who do you call to repair the sink? What is the contract number and website? All of this info can be entered so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel each time you look for the information.
- Appliance Repair and Purchase Information - Have you ever had a repair person ask for information like, where did you buy that? What is the serial number? Did you buy the extended warranty? Do you have a service contract? This is the location to store all of that information. No more junk drawers to rummage through.